Frequently Asked Questions
The total cost is R475.00. This fee includes the lodgement of one (1) name reservation application on your behalf. Should your names be rejected by CIPC due to a conflict in the proposed name (comparative name exists), an additional fee of R95.00 will be levied for each additional lodgement.
Depending on the work load at CIPC, it generally takes between 3 to 5 working days to register a new private company.
We require a clear, certified copy of each directors ID document/Card or passport, not older than 3 months. please make sure the copy is clear and legible. If you are in possession of the new SA ID cards, please provided copies of the front and back of the card. Please enlarge for clarity purposes.
Yes, you can.
Fax: 086 416 9457
1. A registration certificate
2. A Notice of incorporation
3. Confirmation of the initial directors appointed to the company
4. Memorandum of incorporation (MOI)
The above pack of the documents will allow you to open a business banking account at a bank of your choice and start trading immediately.
1. On the home page, choose the choose the package that best suits your requirements (Click on the + for the online application to load.)
2 Complete and submit the online registration form. You will receive a personalized email response confirming your submission and providing additional information regarding the registration process.
3. Process payment based on your package selection. Fax or email proof of payment. Please refer to the “banking” tab on the website for banking details and/or fax/email information. For allocation purposes, please use the name of applicant as the reference.
4. You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of payment as well as confirmation of the lodgement of a name reservation request with the Registrar on your behalf.